To Start A Return Log In to Your Account Here
Submit a Return Request
Click the profile icon in the store's navigation, or go to the refund policy or a returns page, and then request a return.
Log in to your account:
- 1. In the Email field, enter your email address, and then click Continue.
- 2. In your email account, open the email sent from our store and copy the six-digit verification code included in the email.
- 3. Go back to the online store, and then enter a six-digit verification code.
- 2. Click the order that you want to submit the return for.
- 3. If your order has more than one item, then select the items that you want to return.
- 4. Select a return reason and add a note for the store.
- 5. Click Request return.
Your return must be initiated within 10 days of receipt for a full refund, excluding shipping costs. Please login to your customer account to initiate a return and request a return label. The return shipping fee of $9.99 will automatically be deducted from your refund.
Shapewear, undergarments, jewelry, handbags, and sale items are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
Free In-Store Return:
We will accept returns of full-priced merchandise in its original condition with all Barbara Katz tags still attached. You are always welcome to return for free at our Boca Raton location. You have 10 days to decide if an item is right for you and within this 10-day window are eligible for a full refund back to your original form of payment.
We are not able to offer exchanges currently. Please submit the item for return through your customer account and purchase a new item.
If your return request is approved and requires shipping, then you receive an email with shipping instructions and a return shipping label. After the product is returned, you receive a refund.
Once received and accepted, all returns will be credited to the original payment method, excluding shipping costs and the return shipping fee. Refunds will be processed within 3-5 business days of receipt of return; however, some banking institutions require additional processing time.